HR Advisor - Rubery, South Birmingham (currently a mixture of home working and office based due to COVID 19) - Salary up to £28,000 dependent upon experience
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor with previous employee relations case work experience that will take on responsibility for all HR / ER advice and guidance for a designated area of the business.
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, you will be part of a wider HR team who are friendly and supportive.
As a HR Advisor, you will:
- Manage a high volume of ER case work
- Provide advice, guidance and support to Managers in the effective use of all HR policies and procedures; acting as first line support for all ER matters including but not limited to investigation, disciplinary, grievance, short and long term absence, whistleblowing and family friendly policies
- Ensure HR and Employment Law knowledge is up to date and advice is given is in line with law and best practice
- Prepare all ER letters in conjunction with Managers ensuring legal requirements are met
- Act as a HR Support in Employee Relation cases when required
- Ensure all cases are actioned in a timely manner without any unreasonable delay
- Support and lead on change initiatives i.e. restructures, TUPE as and when required
- Ensure Employee Relations matters are updated on the ER Tracker
We are looking for a well organised and self-motivated HR Advisor who:
- CIPD Level 5 is essential, working towards / holds CIPD Level 7 is desirable
- Demonstrable experience of managing a high volume case load
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Is highly organised with good attention to detail
- Possesses good IT skills – you will be working from a variety of systems
- A team player but who is equally comfortable working from own initiative
- Excellent understanding of GDPR and confidentiality
When joining accomplish, you will have access to a great range of benefits including:
- Annual leave - 25 holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to £1,000 for referring a new member of staff
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Cycle to Work – we are signed up with the Cycle to Work scheme which enables employees to receive discounts off bikes and accessories and allows them to spread the cost of this equipment.
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please
Closing Date Monday 21st September 2020