Health Care Assistants
We have a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active Health Care Assistants to join our expanding team of care professionals based in Stonehouse, supporting someone who has a Spinal Cord Injury and complex care needs including personal care. We have Full Time, Part Time and Bank Positions available
At accomplish we specialise in providing support to over 1,000 people with Autism, Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities, Acquired Brain Injuries and Complex Care needs. We don’t just cover the essentials we ensure the people we support live life to the full including a busy social lives, pets and hobbies and support them to gain as much independence as possible.
Why Join Us:
- £9.50 to £11.50 per hour dependent on experience*
- Full comprehensive induction and ongoing training provided
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Refer a friend bonus
- Employee of the month incentive
- Due to the needs of the person we support a full and clean driving licence is essential and candidates must be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes
Our Health Care Assistants:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
We are looking for Health Care Assistants who:
- Trustworthy and honest
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Caring and empathetic nature is essential
- Ability to work a variety of shift patterns
- NVQ Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
- Ability to manage challenging situations with support and training
* Rate of pay may vary when supporting other people.
**An enhanced DBS will be required for successful candidates.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.