Deputy Manager - Orchard View
Deputy Home Manager
Not all Heroes Save the World!
Orchard View has a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting people who have a dual diagnosis of Mental Health or challenging needs associated with their Learning Disability and we are looking for a Deputy Manager to work in our outstanding service!
Orchard View is committed to supporting people towards leading as fulfilled a life as possible, in an environment which, places value on individual beliefs, choices and aspirations, promotes maximised independence and community integration, provides a safe, nurturing and homely environment. We understand that recovery is a journey and through our outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Minimum requirements are:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a senior capacity
- Must have NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 3 or above and be willing to work towards Level 4 (CFW requirement)
- Proven ability to lead a staff team and manage a home in the managers absence
- Strong organisational skills
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch ON 0300 124 0117 to find out more - no agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA