Deputy Home Manager - St Georges
Not all Heroes Save the World!
Some change the world of individuals – St Georges has a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting people who have a dual diagnosis of Mental Health needs or challenging needs associated with Learning Disabilities. We work with people to achieve their goals through supporting them to access training, volunteering and employment opportunities. Individuals are supported to engage in their local community and to learn and practice new skills in a supported environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up-to-date with all Statutory Training
- NVQ/QCF level 3 qualification or evidence of working towards an QCF/NVQ level 3 qualification
- Participated in and provide positive contributions to staff Meetings
- Able to effectively lead a shift as required by senior staff, including leading the staff team in the manager’s absence
- Willingness to carry out supervisions, RTWI’s and be involved in the recruitment process
- Evidence of an ability to effectively carry out in-house functional management responsibility as required by the home
- A valid driving licence (would be preferable)
To apply you will need to register on the site and tick the box that states ‘you are currently employed by accomplish’ when prompted.
About the Company
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA