Deputy Home Manager - Harvey Road
Deputy Home Manager - £12.50 per hour –full time (40 hours per week) – Bournemouth
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a committed, enthusiastic and caring individual to join our team and make a real difference to the people we support.
Harvey Road is a newly established Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation Care Facility for up to 8 Individuals. We continuously support, encourage and motivate people in their daily endeavour to regain skills, learn new skills and adapt to a new way of living following a Brain Injury. We work closely with the Rehabilitation Team who provide intensive OT, Physio, SALT and Psychologist sessions to the people we support, always with the goal to enable a return to a more independent living environment.
This is a new position and will be key in delivering a person centred service, ensuring we promote the growth of each individual and maximise their potential. The role will include providing leadership, supervision, demonstrate best practice, guidance and direction to the team member to ensure effective day to day support. The Deputy Manager will also be expected to liaise with other professionals and support the Registered Manager in completing assessments, care and support planning and to maintain CQC requirements and standards.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a Social care environment working with ABI, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities.
- A Diploma/NVQ3 in care is essential
- Level 2 or 3 in management preferred
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and report writing skills
- Commitment to delivering best practice
- Skills to lead and motivate others, work as part of a team and strive for excellence
- Be flexible in their approach to work recognising that this is a 24hrs round the clock service and some unsocial hours may need to be worked as per rota.
In return we can offer:
- Salary £26,000
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary.
- The development of our team and continued search for improvement is as important to us as the provision of a fantastic service to the people we support as we believe, these go hand in hand.
If this sounds like it could be YOU, why not arrange an informal telephone conversation to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
Please apply now or get in touch to arrange an informal chat on 0300 124 0117 - No agencies please
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of the people we support, and all candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA