Deputy Home Manager - Dyfan Court
Deputy Home Manager – £9.86 per hour - 35 hours per week
Not all Heroes Save the World!
Some change the world of individuals - Dyfan Court offers individual support, which aims to provide people with Learning Disabilities more choice and control over their own lives. Our person-centred approach is fundamental to the support provided. We offer flexible, individually adapted support, which enables individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations within a holistic and non-judgemental environment.
By listening, we get to know people, their likes and dislikes as well as finding out what they want to achieve. This understanding helps us identify what success looks like for each person, which enables us to both support and celebrate their successes.
We are looking for a Deputy Home Manger who:
- Experienced as a Deputy Home Manager
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Must holds a QCF 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Deputy Home Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
For any queries please contact us on 0300 124 0117 - no agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA