Deputy Care Home Manager - Ty Camlas
Deputy Care Home Manager
Please note that due to current circumstances we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application.
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now!
Ty Camlas in Swansea supports up to 8 adults with Metal Health, as well as support with everyday living skills like shopping, cleaning and cooking our staff support people to have fun and make every day the best it can be for each person.
We understand the importance of providing person-centred support which enables independence and meets individual’s specific needs. Through our outcomes focused approach, we support people to maintain choice and control of their own lives, our staff are our heroes and they need a leader!
We are looking for a Deputy Manger who has:
- Broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health
- Must have NVQ / QCF in Health and Social Care Level 3 or above and be willing to work towards Level 4
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- A good understanding of commercial principles and practices
We need a Deputy Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us as a Deputy Manager:
- Salary - up to £10.58 per hour
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch to find out more - no agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.ukTo see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA