Credit Control & Query Resolution
Credit Control & Query Resolution Co-ordinator – 37.5 hours per week – £22,500 per annum + monthly bonus (OTE £24,900 per annum)
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Control & Query Resolution co-ordinator to join our team.
As a Credit Control & Query Resolution co-ordinator within our Accountants Receivable Team you will be responsible for efficient collection, allocation, reconciliation and resolution of account receivable balances through building effective working relationships with our customers. The role is based in our Support Centre in Rubery, Birmingham where you will be part of a busy but fun and lively team.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager your duties will include:
- Credit control via telephone, email and online portals.
- Identification and ownership of all queries
- Highlighting any discrepancies to the billing team or relevant Business partners.
- Pursuing and resolving queries within agreed time frames.
- Reconciling customer accounts including unallocated cash.
- Contacting funders if changes in payment patterns are identified.
- Sending statements and reminders to funders and private clients.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for a Credit Control & Query Resolution co-ordinator that is
- Experienced in problem solving and query resolution
- Proficient with Excel and preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- A good communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work to set deadline.
- Accurate with a good attention to detail.
- Numerate with outstanding problem solving skills
- Able to work in a logical manner with an analytical approach and the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to present information in a concise, efficient and professional manner.
Working for accomplish, you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary of £22,500 per annum plus a monthly bonus scheme with OTE of £24,900 per annum
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Duvet Days – benefit from an additional day off for full attendance!
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Earn up to £1,000 with our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies