Clinical Services/Nurse Manager RMN/RGN
Clinical Services/Nurse Manager – Up to £38,500 per annum plus £500 welcome bonus and £1000 annual bonus* – 37.5 hours per week
Something new and exciting is coming to Oldham!
Are you an experienced Clinical Services Manager who would like to be part of a team who do some amazing things?
We have a fantastic new 17 bed specialist Acquired Brain Injury home opening in Oldham, Greater Manchester and are looking for experienced and passionate Clinical Services Manager to join us and help make this new service a home for the people we support and ensure they get the best of life!
Opening very soon, Boston House will be a welcoming and friendly 17 bedded service incorporating 8 nursing, 6 residential beds in addition to 6 studio flats delivering individually tailored support packages, in a highly structured brain injury aware environment, which provides a pathway through to independent living.
The services will have on-site access to a range of therapeutic professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, psychology, and social and vocational support. The design and structure of the service, in three separate wings, and the availability of our rehabilitation teams and clinical support, will allow the service to support people with complex needs, including those with dual diagnosis and those requiring intensive nursing support.
Working closely with the Service Manager, the Clinical Services Manager will provide clinical and managerial leadership, advice and support to the nursing and care team within the nursing wing, ensuring care and all other standards as set by accomplish are met, maintained, and continually improved as part of our quality service improvement approach. This will be a key role in creating an environment in which staff are engaged in the vision of both accomplish and Boston House.
The Clinical Service Manager will be required to have;
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Previously held a clinical leadership role, supporting staff, people we support and staff on clinical issues
- A robust understanding of Clinical Governance requirements for the area.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice, particularly in relation to tracheostomy care, infection control, skin integrity, nutrition and bowel and bladder management
- Ability to assess areas of risk in relation to patient safety and implementing initiatives to manage risk and prevention of harm.
- The ability to ensure the team have the skills to deliver the needs of the service in a safe efficient and effective way.
- Previous experience within a Clinical Managerial role.
- Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
- Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
Duties of this role include:
- To strategically plan and ensure day to day organisation of the clinical services,
- Providing clear direction, supervision and support leadership to all clinical staff
- Ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for nursing services in a care home setting
- To work clinical as required, with a minimum of one clinical shifts per week
- To ensure the provision of individualised patient care.
- To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
Why join us as Clinical Services Manager;
- Up to £38,500 per annum
- £500 welcome bonus and £1000 annual bonus on each anniversary
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- DBS check paid
- Up to £1,000 recommend a friend scheme
- Sector leading training and development
- Contributory Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free on site parking
- NMC registration paid
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
*subject to completion of mandatory training plus successful completion of mandatory training
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA