Clinical Rostering Administrator
Clinical Rostering Administrator - £23,000 per annum – 40 hours a week – Wyboston, Bedfordshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Clinical Rostering Administrator at Lakeside Hospital in Wyboston.
Lakeside is committed to supporting patients to progress through the complete care pathway. The team at Lakeside are responsible for caring for and supporting people who may present with a wide range of Autism and Mental Health needs and behaviours which may challenge service delivery. We work to actively support individuals to transition from locked rehabilitation units to residential services and supported living.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a timely, accurate and quality ward-focused service which ensures that safe and compliant working rotas are delivered within set timeframes.
The Clinical Rostering Administrator will:
- Have previous experience of rostering in either the public or private sector
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a team that functions in a fast-paced environment
- Work with Clinical General Managers and the Clinical & Operational Lead to ensure that Hospital rotas are circulated on time and are effective
- Ensure adherence to compliance and improvement plans where applicable
- Build excellent working relationships with nursing agencies and hiring managers to ensure safe levels of staffing at all times
- Manage and advertise overtime whilst ensuring bank staff are engaged with
- Ensure absences are annual leave are accurately recorded and reported to the Clinical & Operational Lead on a weekly basis
- Check training reports and organise training for staff as required
- Cover additional administration work during periods of sickness or annual leave
Why join us:
- Salary - £23,000 per annum
- Annual Leave - 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Cycle to Work Scheme – a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars – All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Discounts at Highstreet retailers, days out, gifts, holidays and even when buying a car – available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please