Clinical Regional Trainer
Clinical Regional Trainer - 37.5 hours per week - Base, The Innovation Centre, Wyboston. Bedford
Do you have experience in the care sector and a passion for learning and developing others?
If the answer is YES then this life changing opportunity could be for you!!
At accomplish, we invest as much time into our people as we do for our learners, and this is what has made us a leader in the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly enthusiastic and energetic team, and should not be missed by anyone who is looking for the next opportunity and a chance to change lives.
As a Clinical Trainer in Health and Social Care you will be responsible for working with learners and delivering all aspects of training. At the start of your journey, you will get to know the learners, along with the qualifications, standards and KPI`s. You will then work with the learners to provide guidance and coaching. We will provide you with full support and training throughout to help you reach your own potential.
If you have a passion for training and developing the skills of others, are a strong team player with a flexible approach to your work, and thrive on a challenge - then we want to hear from YOU!
The successful candidate will have:
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified nurse although this is not essential
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in the care sector
- Ideally experience in training and working in health and social care including Basic Life Support, Health and Safety, Infection prevention and Control, Safeguarding Adults etc.
- A clinical background is advantageous
- Have a dynamic personality and good communication skills.
- Ability to plan your own diary and are excellent at time management.
- TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/D33 or PTTLS Teaching Qualification is preferred
- Minimum Level 3 QCF/SVQ in Health and Social Care.
- You will also need a full UK driving licence and your own transport as you will need to travel to different locations.
When joining accomplish, you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary of £30,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Duvet Days – benefit from an additional day off for full attendance!
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Earn up to £1,000 with our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme
Do you have what it takes to fulfil this role? If YES, then what are you waiting for?