Clinical Psychologist - £49,000 per annum – Bedfordshire and North London
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our team at accomplish, providing support throughout our residential services in the Bedfordshire and North London region.
The accomplish Group provides specialist support for people with Autism, Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries. Our therapeutic, residential and supported living services support over 1,000 people across England and Wales.
Reporting into our Quality Director, the applicant will be a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist with some experience of working with Autistic Spectrum and Learning Disability presentations is desirable but not a necessity.
Our goal is to deliver effective and evidenced based interventions that improve mental health, understanding, promote rehabilitation and reduce risk. The successful candidate would be based from one of our services in the Bedfordshire area, supported by an assistant Psychologist so would therefore also play a role in training and supervision. As a Clinical psychologist you will apply skills and expertise in clinical and risk assessments, collaboratively develop formulations and positive behavioural therapy plans and deliver group and individual psychological interventions, and offer consult to the MDT.
When joining accomplish, you will benefit from;
- Competitive Salary –£49,000 per annum
- Annual leave – 33 days per year to include public holidays
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
To find out more, get in touch with our recruitment team on 0300 124 0117