Clinical Psychologist - Lakeside
Clinical Psychologist - Lakeside - 37.5 hours per week- Salary band 7/ 8a £38,000 to 51,000 dependent upon experience
We are currently looking to employ a full time Clinical Psychologist to join our established Therapy Team at Lakeside. The successful candidate will join the Psychology department comprised of a Principal Psychologist, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Head of Therapies, as well as assistant psychologists and psychology students/trainees. They will also join the Therapeutic Services group comprising, OTs, OTA, SALT, therapy assistants, and recovery workers.
The applicant will be an HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist some experience of working with Autistic Spectrum and Learning Disability presentations is desirable but not a necessity.
Our goal is to deliver effective and evidenced based interventions that improve mental health, understanding, promote rehabilitation and reduce risk. We offer an integrated treatment pathway for service users who are able to successfully move on to independent community living. This is further supported by our broad range of therapies which include: a brand new specialist DBT service, CBT, CAT, ACT, Narrative and Systemic principles.
The successful candidate would work as a team psychologist within a multi-disciplinary team and would also play a role in training, supervision and service development according to skills, experience and areas of interest. As a unit psychologist you will apply skills and expertise in clinical and risk assessments, collaboratively develop formulations and positive behavioral therapy plans and deliver group and individual psychological interventions, and offer consult to the MDT.
We are able to offer excellent opportunities for training and skills development. An attractive training package is available (DBT training).
When joining accomplish, you will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary - Salary band 7/ 8a £38,000 to 51,000 dependent upon experience
- Annual leave - 33 days leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
For further details about this post please see attached job description and direct any informal enquiries to:
Elise Stephen – email@example.com