Clinical General Manager - Lakeside
Clinical General Manager with valid NMC Pin – Salary £45,000 to £49,980 dependent on experience – 37.5 hours per week
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Nurse required to lead services and assume one of two Clinical General Manager roles here at Lakeside!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical General Manager with experience with Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and supporting adults with Personality Disorders at our Lakeside Hospital service in Wyboston. Lakeside is committed to supporting patients to progress through the complete care pathway. The team at Lakeside are responsible for caring for and supporting people who may present with a wide range of Autism and Mental Health needs and behaviours which may challenge service delivery. We work to actively support individuals to transition from locked rehabilitation units to residential services and supported living.
The Clinical General Manager will provide clinical and managerial leadership, advice and support to the Lakeside Nursing and Care Team, ensuring care and all other standards as set by the Company are met, maintained, and improved as part of our quality service improvement approach. As Clinical General Manager you will have a key role in creating this environment in which staff are engaged in the vision of both the Company and Lakeside.
The Clinical General Manager will:
- Have extensive experience with Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and supporting adults with Personality Disorders
- Ensure the rights of the patients are upheld and promoted at all times, assuring principles of choice, respect, dignity and privacy
- Provide continuous development of nursing services across Lakeside, by ensuring the implementation of evidence based clinical practices, and ensure that these remain at the forefront of service provision
- Understand and ensure the implementation of Lakeside’s Health and Safety Policies, Fire and emergency procedures, and Hospital security policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and managerial, advice, and expertise on all clinical, operational and nursing issues
- Work in collaboration with The Hospital Director and Clinical & Operational Lead to ensure interdepartmental working is effective and efficient across Lakeside
- Ensure all Nursing and Care staff under your line management are well managed and supervised including the active management of all sickness and absence
- In conjunction with the Lakeside Senior Staff Team, select, recruit, and retain staff, ensuring appropriate training and induction takes place, and ensure a programme of supervision is in place in line with legislative and company guidelines.
- Prepare and complete accurate and informative reports in respect of service development, and issue to your Line Manager within agreed timescales
Why join us as a Unit Manager:
- Salary - £45,000 to £49,980 dependent on experience
- Annual Leave - 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk via the link below: