Chef - Lakeside
Experienced Chef – 40 hours per week – £9.85 per hour
Would you like to be part our award winning inpatient setting that supports adults with Autism, Mental Health needs and Learning Disabilities at Lakeside in Wyboston, Bedford on the St Neots/Cambridgeshire border?
At Lakeside, each of our units support adults who may be diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Conditions including Asperger Syndrome, Mental Health needs such as Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorder, Personality Disorder or Depression and Learning Difficulties.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced chef to join our team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week, on a flexible 5 day out of 7 rota.
As a Chef at Lakeside, you will;
- Prepare and cook a balanced, varied, nutritious diet within a controlled hygienic environment
- Monitor stock levels, ensuring that stock is regularly rotated and maintained.
- Control and monitor allocated budgets
- Implement and maintain an effective cleaning schedule
- Ensure temperature testing of foods and storage areas are carried out as required and accurate records are maintained
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
When joining us at Lakeside, you will have the benefit of:
- Excellent rates of pay
- £200 recommend a friend scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Cycle to work scheme
- Duvet days – We reward attendance! Benefit from an additional day off for full attendance
- Free parking
Apply today to find out more