Care Assistant/Support Worker - Bournemouth
Care Assistant/ Support Worker - £9.48 per hour – We are urgently seeking both full time (40 hours per week) and temporary (Bank) superheroes to join our team in Bournemouth - part time hours can also be considered
Please note that due to current circumstances we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application.
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now!
Are you ready to join a team of Care Assistants/ Support Workers who set the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
To join our team of super Support Workers you don’t need to have superhuman strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Our Support Workers:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
We are currently recruiting a team of Specialist Support Workers to join us at our brand new 9 bed Residential Home we are opening in Bournemouth supporting adults with acquired brain injuries. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the mobilisation of a new service opening soon.
We offer a welcoming and homely environment to recover and develop skills in order to have a better quality of life. We provide people with the right support, which assists them in developing coping techniques to make a noticeable difference to their everyday lives. We understand the importance of providing person-centred support which enables independence and meets individual’s specific needs. Through our outcomes focused approach, we support people to maintain choice and control of their own lives.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the role further.
No agencies please
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA