Care Assistant / Support Worker - Holly House
Care Assistant/Support Worker - £8.72 per hour – We are urgently seeking full time (35 hours per week) superheroes to join our our Holly House service in Cheltenham
Please note that due to current circumstances we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application.
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now!
Are you ready to join a team of Care Assistants/ Support Workers who set the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
To join our team of super Support Workers you don’t need to have superhuman strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Our Support Workers:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
Holly House supports up to 10 adults with Learning Disabilities as well as support with everyday living skills like shopping, cleaning and cooking our staff support people to have fun and make every day the best it can be for each person. At Holly House we support ten people who have Learning Disabilities, an Acquired Brain Injury or Mental Health needs. We offer a consistent, kind and supportive environment, where individuals with complex needs can find their own identity and develop self-confidence. We are responsive to individuals who may be having a challenging time and need additional emotional support. We recognise that each person’s life is unique and extraordinary.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA