Care Assistant / Support Worker (Driver) - Cranwell Court
£8.84 per hour (plus £150 welcome bonus*) – Due to continued growth, we are urgently seeking both full time (35 hours per week) and temporary (Bank) Care Assistants/Support Workers to join our team in Wyboston - part time hours can also be considered
The successful candidate will have a clean driving licence as we have a business need for drivers. You would have access to a company car for work-related transport such as taking our residents out on day trips and activities.
**Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application**
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now! During these uncertain times, one thing that is for sure is that joining our team at Cranwell Court will be fulfilling and rewarding, offering you stability with the opportunity to grow and develop your career further. Many of our Managers and Team Leaders joined us as a Support Worker and through ongoing training and coaching they are continuing to move further up the accomplish ladder!
Cranwell Court supports seven people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs. We provide meaningful support and encouragement and recognise that each person is an individual with differing needs. Our goal is to enable people to structure their time; build relationships and establish a balance between activities, self-care, work and leisure, as appropriate to their individual needs. We believe in empowering everyone we support by working with and not for and we use our experience to help people on their journey towards greater independence and a fulfilling life.
As a Support Worker, you will be involved in the day to day support of the people within the service including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication. Each and every person we support is unique so we encourage our teams to get creative, promoting each individuals independence, choice and dignity whilst still having plenty of fun along the way.
Experience within the care sector is not essential as we offer full training, however what you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Why join us:
- Annual leave- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Welcome bonus - to be paid in stages £75 on passing induction training, £75 to be paid on successfully passing company probation
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how you can begin your rewarding career
No agencies please