COVID-19 HR Administrator
Covid-19 Data Administrator within HR Team – fixed Term Contract until 30th June 2022 - Rubery, South Birmingham - £11.50 per hour. Previous experience is essential.
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator ideally with HR experience, that will be responsible for collating COVID-19 vaccination and self isolation data across the business. In addition to this, the role will also be responsible for collating other data and other administration tasks created by the current Covid-19 pandemic. The role will be a combination of home and office based working.
As a COVID-19 Data Administrator, you will:
- Collate data and record the company stats for staff isolating and /or shielding due to Covid
- Support with the furlough scheme
- Weekly reports – furlough, isolating and /or shielding
- Deal with enquiries in relation to furlough, isolating and /or shielding
- General administration duties that have been created due to covid
- Ad-hoc HR duties to support the wider HR Team
We are looking for a well organised and self-motivated Administrator that has:
- Demonstrable administration experience within a HR Department
- Previously worked in a high volume and fast paced working environment
- Excellent computer skills – you will be working from a variety of systems
- A team player but who is equally comfortable working from own initiative
- Understanding of GDPR and confidentiality
When joining accomplish, you will have access to a great range of benefits including:
- Annual leave - 25 holiday per year plus Bank Holidays pro rata
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to £1,000 for referring a new member of staff
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Cycle to Work – we are signed up with the Cycle to Work scheme which enables employees to receive discounts off bikes and accessories and allows them to spread the cost of this equipment.
Closing date 8th December. Interviews to take place via Teams W/C 13th December 2021.
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please