Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Rubery, Birmingham , Competitive Salary
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help grow our business.
The business Development Manager will take overall responsibility for developing a positive relationship between accomplish and commissioning bodies and organisations.
This role will require UK travel depending upon the needs of the business.
As Business Development Manager you will:
- Lead the Business Development Team to increase occupancy for accomplish services
- Compile, execute and continually update Customer Engagement plans ensuring of positive relationships with Local Authorities and other potential customers in line with targeted and organic growth expectations
- Develop a clear understanding of the range and depth of services and capabilities within the group including best practice testimonials in order to appropriately inform purchasers and attract referrals
- Have financial awareness and overall budget responsibility
- Work alongside the Bid Writers to provide timely first line referrals
- Work with clear focus and ambition, meeting tight deadlines and targets
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who has:
- Previous experience within a similar role with demonstrable experience of identifying new business opportunities and a proven track record of increasing new business and growth
- Experience of working with commissioning authorities Social Services, CCG and Local Authorities
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the health and social care sector
- Excellent communication, organisation and project management skills
- Understanding and commitment to our values, standards, policies, procedures, processes and practices
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst being organised and self-motivated
- Clean, full driving licence required
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please