Billing Administrator – 37.5 hours per week – £22,000 per annum
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced billing administrator to join our team.
As a Billing Administrator within our Accountants Receivable Team you will be responsible for running bulk billing schedules for the NHS, local authorities and private funders as well as manual invoices for certain funders. The role is based in our Support Centre in Rubery, Birmingham where you will be part of a busy but fun and lively team.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager your duties will include:
- Running bulk billing schedules
- Sending our invoices via both post, email and portals
- Setting up new accounts
- Processing rate changes ensuring all billing and schedules are correct to reflect any rate adjustments
- Raising manual invoices where required
- Processing and raising credits for accounts
- Other ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for a Billing Administrator that is
- Experienced in running bulk schedules
- Proficient with Excel and preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- A good communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work to set deadline.
- Accurate with a good attention to detail.
- Numerate with outstanding problem solving skills
- Able to work in a logical manner with an analytical approach and the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to present information in a concise, efficient and professional manner.
Working for accomplish, you will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary - £22,000 per annum
- Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Refreshments - hot drink refreshments provided
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists