Bid Writer – Rubery, Birmingham , Competitive Salary
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer/Tender Manager to join our growing business.
Working alongside the business development team you will lead on identifying, managing, writing and winning contracts to support growth across accomplish’s services, with a strong focus on Supported Living, developing positive relationships between accomplish and Commissioning Bodies and Organisations.
Occasional UK travel will be required depending upon the needs of the business.
As Bid Writer you will:
- Support the growth of our Supported Living Services by taking full ownership of the end to end tender process including bid procedures, governance and processes
- Develop and maintain a company database of new and forecasted opportunities, monitoring and tracking any activity underway with proposals
- Be responsible for the development, preparation, writing and submission of PQQs and ITT’s
- Have financial awareness, ensuring that proposals are given appropriate financial consideration, linking in with finance and operational teams
- Create and developing relationships with Local Authorities, understanding their strategies and policies relating to services offered by accomplish
- Work with clear focus and ambition, meeting tight deadlines and targets
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer who has:
- Previous experience successfully writing and winning bids within the social and/or health care sector
- Experience of working with commissioning authorities Social Services, CCG and Local Authorities
- Full Understanding of procurement process
- Experience of coordinating bid teams to deliver winning proposals that score top marks for quality
- Excellent communication, organisation and project management skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information from a range of sources
- Understanding and commitment to our values, standards, policies, procedures, processes and practices
- Completion of a bid management related courses such as 'Shipley' or similar would be advantageous but not essential
- Clean, full driving licence required
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please