Assistant Psychologist - Lakeside
Assistant Psychologist – Lakeside, Wyboston – Salary £22,000 per annum
We are currently looking to employ a full time Assistant Psychologist to join our established Therapy Team at Lakeside.
The successful candidate will join the Psychology team comprised of a Principal Psychologist, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Head of Therapies, as well as Assistant Psychologists and Psychology students/trainees. They will also join the Therapeutic Services Group which includes Occupational Therapy, Art Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy professionals.
The applicant will hold a degree in psychology (2:1 minimum) and have some experience of working within a mental health/psychological therapy role/team
Our goal is to deliver effective and evidenced based interventions that improve mental health, understanding, promote rehabilitation and reduce risk. We offer an integrated treatment pathway for service users who are able to successfully move on to independent community living. This is further supported by our broad range of therapies which include: DBT, CBT CAT, psychodynamic and ACT.
The successful candidate would work supporting the Psychologist within a multi-disciplinary team. As an Assistant Psychologist you will be involved in clinical and risk assessments, collaboratively develop formulations and positive behavioural therapy plans and support delivery of group and individual psychological interventions.
Why join us at Lakeside:
- Annual leave – 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
We encourage motivated and interested candidates to contact us to discuss this post. If you have any questions regarding the post please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23rd June 2021 - please note that the role may potentially close early if application numbers are met