Acquisition and Integration Project Manager – Rubery, South Birmingham – £Competitive
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
Due to growth within the group, we are looking for an Acquisition and Integration Project Manager to join us at our Support Centre in Rubery, South Birmingham.
The Acquisition and Integration Project Manager will take overall responsibility for overseeing the integration of new acquisitions into the Accomplish portfolio, working with all areas of the business to achieve this.
As Acquisition and Integration Manager you will:
- Manage the many workstreams and prevent confusion by serving as the principal day-to-day point of contact for all things related to integration, and establishing the overall integration process design, mechanics and protocols to be followed by all participants and executives.
- Develop and prepare full integration and project plans to include setting timescales and ensure key personnel deliver to target or that any risk to delays are flagged to the CFO immediately
- Accelerate the process by helping the Executive Committee (Senior Leadership team) members manage the pace and momentum of the integration, pushing for timely decisions on key issues and providing true accountability for action items and deadlines.
- Ensure success by continuously providing focus and direction on what matters most and searching for and highlighting best practices or potential disconnects that could destroy value or create risk.
- Personally drive the change by being directly and principally involved in the subject matter of major issues so that this role helps manage the “white space” and dependencies by identifying issues, and then coordinating and communicating resolutions to all involved.
- Manage relationships between the newly acquired business and Accomplish
- Providing regular reporting to the CEO/CFO to demonstrate progress and compliance
We are looking for a self-motivated Acquisition and Integration Project Manager that has:
- Proven experience of working in a busy project lead role within a social care setting is essential
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is desirable
- Excellent IT skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- The ability to monitor and control deadlines
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools/methodologies and best practice
- Experience of seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
- A confident and outgoing personality with an energetic and positive attitude
When joining accomplish, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension – 3% contribution under the workplace pension scheme
- Annual leave - 25 holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to £1,000 for referring a new member of staff
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please